This Waste Free Washing-Up Dish Soap Bar allows you to clean your dishes, pots and pans the eco-friendly way without harming the environment. Tough on grease and dirt yet easy on the planet.
Branded washing up liquids consist mainly of toxic chemicals and artificial fragrances and the true wonder about this palm-free soap is that the product is UK made and powered by plant-based 100% natural ingredients. The largest organic certification in the world, Ecocert has approved this soap.
Works well in the UK's hard water, in warm or cold water (though warm water achieves the best results).
What’s more this chunky 230g solid block dish washing soap bar lasts for months too.
- 100% natural ingredients
- Organic ingredients approved by ECOCERT
- No palm oil
- Plastic free
- 230g bar
Organic coconut oil, naturally occurring glycerin, sodium carbonate, and sodium cocoyl glutamate (derived from coconut oil) - approved by ECOCERT
- This dish soap is a concentrated bar and only a small amount is needed.
- Wet your cloth, sponge or brush
- Rub the dish soap until it’s soapy, only rub a small amount at a time. (N.B. This soap does not produce bubbles like traditional washing up liquid, this is an effect that is not needed to give a good clean.)
- Wash your dishes as normal.
- To make the soap last the longest, keep dry in-between use either by using a soap dish/rack to store.