A pair of reusable natural latex gloves from responsibly managed rubber tree plantations.
Suitable for household cleaning, washing dishes or to protect your hands from household cleaning agents. The texture pattern on the finger tips and palms allows a better grip. The inside has a lightly dusted natural cotton velour lining to ensure the gloves are comfortable to wear.
Reusable, biodegradable and compostable.
- 100% Vegan and made from plants
- Reusable Slip-resistant
- Textured surface
- Tree planted for every pack sold
- Made in Europe
Size M: Length: 30 cm. Palm width approx. 105 mm
Responsibly managed natural rubber and 100% natural cotton lining.
- After each use, rinse outside of gloves in soap and water. Air dry.
- Do not put in dishwasher.
- Avoid contact with fuels or corrosive chemicals.
- Use one pair of gloves for dishwashing and a second pair for all other cleaning.
Do not store in direct sunlight
Contains natural latex rubber, which may cause an allergic reaction. If signs of allergic reaction appear, discontinue use and consult physician.
Gloves - can be composted if cut into small strips
Box - recycle cardboard