Loofahs have been used for generations as natural skin exfoliators and can replace plastic exfoliating gloves and sponges.
- When immersed, it will swell up and become a spongy, soft pad.
- Rinse thoroughly before use.
- Use on damp skin with soap or gel in a circular motion to exfoliate and invigorate - leaving fresh clean and soft skin
- After use, squeeze out excess water and hang to dry from the cotton string loop.
- The cleaning pad will last for months in normal use and when worn out can be composted.
- From the cucumber family. When harvested, they are washed and de-seeded.
- Occasionally, some seeds may remain
- Loofahs are the fruit of a plant, hence size and colour will vary