Layers of loofah stitched together for extra scrubbing power, ideal for baths sinks, tiles and taps.
- When immersed in water it will swell up and become a spongy, flexible yet robust pad.
- Use with warm water and cleaning product.
- After use, squeeze out excess water and hang to dry from the cotton string loop.
- The cleaning pad will last for months in normal use and when worn out can be composted.
- From the cucumber family. When harvested, they are washed and de-seeded.
- Occasionally, some seeds may remain
- Loofahs are the fruit of a plant, hence size and colour will vary